Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cookie Scarf



Finally finish this cookie scarf: 16 cookies sewn together.
I used Venna's Choice Honey and Bernat Softee Chunky Topaz together for most of the cookies. Size I hook. Pink, mint and cream frosting is from Redheart Soft. Size E hook. Swirl frosting is from Michael's Loops & Treads Country Loom Warm Cream. Oatmeat cookie frosting is from Redheart Soft using size G hook. Found the pom-poms at Michael's. The scarf is thick and heavy, but it just make me happy looking at it.



2 comments:

Lesley Grainger said...

Hi Dream Giver

Congratulations you the December giveaway. Please stop by my blog. http://lesleygraingerdesign.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Lesley

PostMuse said...

Love the cookie scarf! So very clever. I would love to crochet, but just can't get the hang of it.